Your Inner Peace is Your Energetic Foundation
Your inner world and outer world are direct mirrored reflections of each other. You must first feel activated within you to know it as you want to see in physical manifestation. It is easier to go within yourself to tap into your INNER-VERSE than try to change the world outside of you or the OUTER-VERSE. The only person or thing you can change is you. The only place to start is within yourself. This change is swift and exponential. You are the ground zero.
Start each day by going within and connecting and aligning with the Peace already present within you. I've created a beautiful Energetic Technique called "9 Minutes in Heaven" (found in The Invincible CEO℠ Energetic Mindset Solution) as one way to aid you in plugging in daily and establishing this connection.
There is no lack of Peace within your INNER-VERSE. You are Peaceful by nature. Any conflict within you, or lack of Peace, is your own creation or has been taught to you by others. For lack of Peace to be considered, the whole of Peace is also present. How else would you know there is a lack? Let’s redirect your focus and awareness to this fact. You are already the change (Peace) you seek.
Before you go and share Peace with your outside world, fill yourself up first through awareness and energetic connection. You cannot give to another what you do not recognize within yourself. To know anything in this world, it first must be present within you. How else would you recognize it?
Let’s rephrase, the more Peaceful you are from within, the more peace you will have to share with others, and the more Peace you will see and experience in your outer world. Your INNER-VERSE is infinite. You can never add or subtract from infinity. The more you recognize and experience your own inner peace, the more others will recognize your gift when they receive it without any words needed to be spoken.
Peace is never missing. It is always within you in all its glory. Your awareness of this is key. Listed below are tips to help you recognize that through experience and awareness, you are PEACE. There isn't a journey towards peace; peace is the journey.
10 Tips to Tap into Your Inner Peace
- Take 9 minutes (one snooze button worth) to start your morning peacefully. Let go of all thoughts (positive and negative) and allow your immediate state of well-being to be made known to you by how good you begin to feel.
- Decide to be a conscious creator and become aware of everyone's goodness, starting with yourself.
- Starting today, decide to change your thoughts and inner dialogue process from the “I Have to” to “I Get to” thought process.
- Let go of judging yourself and others by knowing everyone, including you, is doing the best they can from where they are.
- Just like Christmas, Peace Day doesn’t have to be just one day. Mark it on your calendar, send yourself reminders, text, emails that say, “You are Peace. To be Peaceful is to be you.”
- Do not accept any invitations to argue, explain, or defend yourself. Let others have the last word. Your peaceful silence will be yours.
- Learn your heart song by choosing peace in all you do, think, and say first to yourself than to others. Peace and kindness emanate from the heart.
- Express appreciation for being your wonderful self in this amazing world.
- Show others that peace exists in this world through your actions. They will know your heart by what you do.
- Make yourself a priority at the end of your day, just as you did in the beginning. See number 1 on this list and repeat.
Sign Now Up for The Invincible CEO News, Discounts, Updates, Programs & Events.